April marks ten years of Edenhouse, ten years of focussing on quality and value to ensure our customers stay at the forefront of innovation, and ten years of delivering a first class service. Here are a few facts about us that you might not know;
1. Our very first support customer, Innovia Films is still a valued customer today.
2. Starting from the ground up, our business has evolved significantly, today we have a customer base of over 350 businesses across a multitude of industries.
3. Eight of our employees will celebrate 10 years’ at Edenhouse this year.
4. Our longest project to date has been for Sanctuary Housing. A total of 123 people booked time to the project and spent 13,000 man-days which is equivalent to over 100,000 hours delivering the project.
5. We opened our first office in Birmingham in 2006, our second, in Manchester in 2012 and our third in Farnborough in 2013.
6. Over the years we’ve won 17 awards and gained multiple accreditations. We’ve been awarded the Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100 award three years running, for two consecutive years we’re one of the 1,000 Companies to Inspire Britain and last year we were one of the 1,000 Companies to Europe.
7. Over 10 years our consultants have spent 22,000 hours fixing nearly 270,000 incidents with an average incident resolution time of 2.5 hours.
8. Our strategy was initially on-premise support, enhancements and projects but we have transitioned our company into being a market leader in both Cloud and on-premise.
9. Through bake sales, raffles, and fancy dress days we’ve raised over £20,000 for charity.
10. The values and the culture of our organisation remain just as important today as the day the business started. We’re committed to using only experienced, UK-based consultants and our philosophy is to allow our customers to drive value from
Speak to Edenhouse, the market leaders in SAP solutions.